There is something reassuring about standing for something, and knowing what we stand for.
For men and women who are true to themselves and to the virtues and standards they have
personally adopted, it is not difficult to be true to others.
{ Gordon B. Hinckley, standing for something }



Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival, 2012
 
 
 

In summary: beautiful sunny day . not quite like Oregon's (not bad, just different) . wrestling boys in the grass . 4-year-old happiest playing in the stream and sandbox @ the children's garden . blueberry Italian ice was awesome . yep, Zach still hates strollers and being strapped in (ended up pushing our stuff in the stroller and carrying Zach ... isn't that how it always seems to go?) . got us excited to live in Lehi . will definitely come back next year . perfect photo for Mother's Day cards (first ones turned out best, went downhill from there ...) . wonderful spring day with my boys!

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

PERFECTION!!! I love days like that. I also wouldn't mind see a few out-take pictures of the two boys. I bet there were some good ones :)

shana said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Makes me miss Utah. I went to Thanksgiving Point quite a few times while I was there. From the things you mentioned, it sounds like it has grown and evolved since I was there. Sounds like we need to pay you a visit and see it again-and visit the place where Footloose was filmed. :)