There is something reassuring about standing for something, and knowing what we stand for.
For men and women who are true to themselves and to the virtues and standards they have
personally adopted, it is not difficult to be true to others.
{ Gordon B. Hinckley, standing for something }



I Am Looking Forward to ...

... Conference weekend. My heart, soul, and mind need to be filled with more uplifting things like this:
So here's to eating cinnamon rolls and drinking chocolate milk, driving the Alpine Loop, playing Conference Bingo with candy corns, and feeling the lift my spirit has been longing for. Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

My soul really, really needed to hear that talk from President Uchtdorf. :) I'm glad I attended Women's Conference so I could hear it. Am loving all the spiritual feast I've heard over the last few days, too. Enjoy!

Laura said...

It was awesome, wasn't it. I love Conference!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE conference for so many reasons. I especially look forward to hearing the testimonies of the speakers. Their is something in their voices that I know they really know not just believe the things they are saying. I can only hope to have such a sure knowledge someday.