There is something reassuring about standing for something, and knowing what we stand for.
For men and women who are true to themselves and to the virtues and standards they have
personally adopted, it is not difficult to be true to others.
{ Gordon B. Hinckley, standing for something }



Happy Birthday to the Man I Love


Today is Grant's birthday, and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate the life of the man I love and adore. I honestly just love him to pieces, and I admire him for all he has accomplished in his life. He makes me a better person and is one of the happiest, kindest people I know.

Here are some of the many reasons I love Grant:

He is the most understanding and thoughtful husband.
Grant does so much for me and always finds so many ways to make me happy. No one can make me laugh like he does. I have loved him for so many years and will love him forever.

He is very intelligent, yet doesn't take himself too seriously!

He's kind of a nerd, but it works, 'cause I am, too!

He's a bit of a rule Nazi,
especially when it comes to board games ... which I'll admit can be buggy, BUT, it's what makes him good at his profession, right?

He is a pretty darn good cook ... and not afraid to wear an apron.

Grant has a contagious smile and a childlike enthusiasm for life!

He sure gives our boys lots to live up to ...
and not just 'cause he's tall! Grant is the best, happiest, most patient and playful dad.

He is so gentle and tender ...
as a father, husband -- he really is such a compassionate person.

Grant is amazing.
He's my best friend, the love of my life, a remarkable dad to my boys, a loyal son and brother, a successful and honest attorney, a humble and diligent Church member, and my favorite person in the world.

Happy Birthday, Grant!
I love you!

3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Grant!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday, Grant! :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

And he can get things on the top shelf :)