There is something reassuring about standing for something, and knowing what we stand for.
For men and women who are true to themselves and to the virtues and standards they have
personally adopted, it is not difficult to be true to others.
{ Gordon B. Hinckley, standing for something }



A Great Blog for Mommies

A sweet friend of mine, Amy, has created a fantastic blog all about motherhood. She calls it "It's a Momderful Life," and in it she features kid-friendly recipes, uplifting quotes and thoughts about motherhood, ideas of things to do, "mom moments" (what she calls "MOMents") to make you laugh and cry, and other great resources for moms. Amy has one adorable son, Joshua, and is in the process of trying to adopt another child. I met Amy on my mission, and though we never served as companions, she instantly became a kindred spirit. I think she's a pretty amazing gal, and one look at her blog will let you know why I love and admire her so much. I love that she stands for so many things, among them, motherhood. Just looking at her blog gave me small and simple ways to better embrace this season of life that I'm in. Take a look ... it's "momderful!"

2 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

Love it! I already added a MoMent that you will have to look for :-)

Laura said...

I'll check it out - thanks!!