In an attempt to bring some order to this world of mine that has felt a little out of control since the new year (or before then, maybe?), I'm going to be simplifying for the next month or so. I need to get on top of some things -- projects, exercising, taxes, pre-move cleaning and de-cluttering, etc. In order for those things to happen, something's gotta give. As I've evaluated where I can come up with some extra time, I decided blogging, Facebook, etc., all needs to be put on hold. I love blogging and plan to continue. Blogging has been a great temporary substitute for scrapbooking while funds and time have been short, it has served as a therapeutic means of me getting my feelings out and recording life events so I don't forget them. But, it's far too easy for me to put Eliot down for a nap, plunk down in front of the computer (too often with an unhealthy snack or two in front of me!), and, before I know it, those two precious hours of time, when I could and should be getting kid-free projects done, are gone. So my plan is to spend the weeks between now and Spring Break (end of March), getting back on the wagons I have fallen off -- getting organized, back in shape, and hopefully sane again. I'll report back on all of that later! In the meantime, contact me by phone or e-mail if you need to and know that I'll be back shortly! Don't miss me too much! :)
Catch Ya Later
In an attempt to bring some order to this world of mine that has felt a little out of control since the new year (or before then, maybe?), I'm going to be simplifying for the next month or so. I need to get on top of some things -- projects, exercising, taxes, pre-move cleaning and de-cluttering, etc. In order for those things to happen, something's gotta give. As I've evaluated where I can come up with some extra time, I decided blogging, Facebook, etc., all needs to be put on hold. I love blogging and plan to continue. Blogging has been a great temporary substitute for scrapbooking while funds and time have been short, it has served as a therapeutic means of me getting my feelings out and recording life events so I don't forget them. But, it's far too easy for me to put Eliot down for a nap, plunk down in front of the computer (too often with an unhealthy snack or two in front of me!), and, before I know it, those two precious hours of time, when I could and should be getting kid-free projects done, are gone. So my plan is to spend the weeks between now and Spring Break (end of March), getting back on the wagons I have fallen off -- getting organized, back in shape, and hopefully sane again. I'll report back on all of that later! In the meantime, contact me by phone or e-mail if you need to and know that I'll be back shortly! Don't miss me too much! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
I can completely understand that! :-)
We'll miss you! Get nice and organized, and enjoy the journey.
I'm eating m&m's right now, as I check blogs, while my boys are napping. Umm... are we friends or what? :)
I'm such a nerd... I seriously was checking your blog this week. I knew you were on vacation and I knew you have not been blogging the past month. I think I have a "blog checking addiction" or something.
Post a Comment