
I've been long overdue for a new 'do, and thanks to my sister Lauren, I'm sporting a sassy, fresh cut with choppy bangs and fun layers. It's so nice to have a good hair stylist who I can completely trust and say, "Just do what you think it needs." So it's healthy and has a fresh new coat of color to keep it from getting dull, and instantly I just feel better. Isn't it great what a simple haircut can do for you?!
















10 comments:
It looks very cute! You are always so fashionable and stylish.
Your haircut is very cute! I need a good stylist.. I usually just go to random people to get my haircut, and the "do whatever you think it needs" doesn't work very well!
Your awesome!!! I love the bangs!!! I agree, a new hair cut does wonders for my spirits.
Bangs are the hot thing right now! It looks cute. Having a stylist you can trust makes a HUGE difference.
Also due for a new "do." I think I'll wait 'til after Raffi comes..something to help me feel refreshed. And..because..I'm running out of time!..Can you believe we're down to 8 weeks or less?! Love you guys!! Good luck packing!
I would love your Bread recipe if you want to share! I'm always trying to play with recipes and use applesauce instead of oil, and anything else I can do to make things healthy. Sometimes bobby just begs to have the real full-fat version of things.. But I just tell him that he'll live longer because of me!
You look fabulous! A new do for a new year!
Love it!
I love your new do!!!!!
Your hair looks really cute! I need to get with Lor Lor soon, my hair is in sad shape.
Post a Comment