Could this have made me any happier?!
I know I'm lame for living vicariously through a TV show, but hey, we're in the thick of the long and anxiety-filled days of Grant's finals, I'm in the middle of packing up our apartment, which in case you missed the recent post, I abhor, and Eliot's in a very clingy phase of life, and I have a constant, dull headache from his high-pitched whines. I've gotta have something, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















6 comments:
YES, Love, you do HAVE to have some thing.
My children have always gotten very nervous when a move is approaching. Specifically when they notice boxes being packed. Which is bad timing, because the anxiety and fussing of theirs just peaks every one else's moods as well.
Olivia, too, for the last few days has been acting the same as your babe. And I've got that same headache. She's been working on 2-year molars which are a NIGHTMARE, and she has some cold sores in her mouth which are really painful. I know it probably doesn't sound nice, but I love the child, but lately.... I haven't liked her a whole lot.... the screaming and tantrums... It wares on me, too, so don't be too hard on yourself.
I finally got her back to sleep, after waking up at 3:30am, so I suppose I should try to sneak in one last hour of rest if I can get it.
Hang in there, ok? I'm taking you to Los Hermanos when you get back to Provo, so consider yourself warned.
You and me are two peas in a pod- I seriously almost started crying when this happened while watching the Office because I was SO happy. I hope Eliot mellows out but in the meantime we can daydream until 9:00 on Thursday nights- the happiest time of the week!
I am glad I am not the only one that just LOVES The Office. Good luck with the packing and again if you need anything let me know.
Aw man!! I haven't seen this episode yet. One of the guys I work with just brought it to me today. I have to go home and watch it. I have my first Stake Girls camp meeting tonight (we are getting the theme, better be something better than last years Aliens!) so I have to tape tonights episode as well. I guess I know what I am doing when I get home from the meeting :)
Believe it or not, Corey and I actually saw this episode! We started watching the Office regularly only about 3 weeks ago after several years of missing out. We have plans to start from the beginning. . . .
Best of luck with your move--I hope all goes smoothly. When we book a trip to Utah I'll for sure let you know. Loves from the East Coast!
ALl I can say is "thank goodness for NBC on line" because we don't have a TV. WE'd die without the office! Can't wait to see how it all plays out! Good luck moving out west... we'll be in AZ!
Post a Comment